· After CHOREOGRAPHE is installed, open it from the applications folder
· Connect to the NAO robot, (after checking out whether it is connected to the network using its IP address as described in previous post), using the connect icon
· Enable the “Use fixed IP/Hostname” check box and type in the IP address of the NAO robot (press the center button of NAO and he will tell you his IP address)
· After a connection is established, you will see the NAO in the NAO 3D window of CHOREOGRAPHE simulating the original NAO
· You can program commands on the program window and have NAO execute them using the play button.
Documentation for CHOREOGRAPHE - http://users.aldebaran-robotics.com/docs/site_en/greendoc/choregraphe/choregraphe.html